la cuisine entre nous

cuisine en tout genre

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Free Dating Services - Could you please me?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Meltonda
Invité

MessageSujet: Free Dating Services - Could you please me?   Mar 26 Juil - 7:42

singles in Perth free online dating - My sex life is dying a slow death My name is Kendal FOLSOM Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! singles in Cairns free online dating singles in Port Macquarie free online dating Mildura dating black singles Gladstone dating I want a FWB. For a first meeting, well that depends on you Smile I'm very open, either to taking it slow, or jumping on the rollercoaster and creating a wild passionate frenzy. No clingy guys or commitments please, just some wild casual fun for me! u could come over and we could cook something u know chill and we can have some drinks! if the chemistry is right we can have a lil freaky ending!!!!!!!!!!! If not we can try again tommorow, so hit me up with something about yourself! Never did this before just having fun. looking for a sexy man with a good hot obdy. and a sense of humor. i like to sing dance dine and just have fun. write back if interested. I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with. I am all about having a great time. Contace me for further info! I love to watch romantic movies and play pool! I have a wicked sense of humor and love to laugh. I'm very outgoing and spontaneous, yet easy going all in the same. Right now I just want some fun- I'm not taken but not really looking for anything either. I am looking for osmeone who is open and honest and knowse how to communicate. I have recently been heartbroken over a lack of commnuictaion so that is a must for me. I do not want to medet anyone who can not be honest and up front about what they want in life. I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, hanging out with friends and family, going on trips etc. and want a guy who lieks the same.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Free Dating Services - Could you please me?
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1